Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace: 3 wins & we're crawling out of the woodwork again

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Never understood why people get so bent out of shape about gloating threads started by Palace fans :shrug:

It's just a post on a message board that won't change my life - or am I missing something crucial?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Stupid thread to start regardless.

But I would like to agree with every Brighton fan on this thread. I would also like to agree with everything that is said about my team and promise not to point out any glaring hypocrisies.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Never understood why people get so bent out of shape about gloating threads started by Palace fans :shrug:

It's just a post on a message board that won't change my life - or am I missing something crucial?

Yes. Its not just life, it's more important than that.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:timmy:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Or ask you to ban them ???

Mod edit: user infracted and thread ban issued. Checking your profile, I note you have 26 active infraction points, which should have generated an auto ban, but didn't. Don't worry though - I'll do it manually. :thumbsup:

Bye bye Doogle - knew I'd get you eventually :lol: :lol: :wave: x

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Congratulations, Palace. Very well done indeed.

But even if you win the Champions League so often that they promote you to playing in the World Cup, you'll never be us - and that knowledge clearly continues to eat you up inside, or else why would you all be on here all the time?

Jealousy is a terrible thing but I'm afraid you're just going to have to live with it.

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
...we're 7th in the league! :clap::clap::clap:

The majority of you deluded people had us down as relegation fodder but the truth is we are very good side this season. Benteke...you said he was useless...a waste of money...but in reality he is an absolute beast of a player! Today's win without Zaha, Remy, Souare and Dann, it shows the strength we have in depth. This is honestly the strongest Palace team in 20 years :wave:

Yet you really are still so tinpot that you have to post this on a Brighton message board!

Genuinely bizaare behaviour.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well done on the mods changing the thread title. I can guess who it might be. Not Titanic as he is Palace. NO ****ING SUBSTITUTE FOR AN AWAY END THO.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Its the fact that those bellends can post on a Brighton board with impunity and yet you try posting on BBS as an away fan. You cant basically and the sooner heads are removed out of ****ing arses and relegate these tossers to an away end this place will be infested. But hey ho makes for a shittier board.

I have seen no reasonable argument as to why an away end should not be set up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here