Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Pakistan-England Test Series

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I can’t concentrate on the cricket now after they’ve just shown that Audi ad for a car that doesn’t exist, doesn’t have any plans to exist and if it did exist it wouldn’t be legal to drive in the U.K.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
304 all out - Pakistan should be disappointed with that. At least they have a chance to give England a nasty little session now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oops

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't have Sky, for those that are watching, any chance that you can send over a sentence or two characterising bowling of Rehan Ahmed.
We need a decent spinner and, for me, haven't had one since Graeme Swann.
Understandably looked nervous in his first spell and got clattered about a bit. Says a huge amount about him (and Stokes' management of and confidence in him) that he came back and was miles better after lunch. Has a superb googly in his armoury - he was toying with Faheem at one point and ended up fooling him completely. He's only played 4 first class matches....quite incredible really. Very promising - and very unlike England to lob an inexperienced 18 year old into the mix.

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I see that the England opening bat walking wicket syndrome has resurfaced.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I would have loved to watch more of this exciting series. Its just happening too early in the morning for me and work.:(
And the lack of interest in Test cricket in Asia with the small crowds makes it less exciting as well, when were hoping both countries really want to win.

Last edited:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
140-4 at LUNCH...

Interesting that there is a game within a game as Stokes needs one more Six to get past someone called Brendon McCullum for the most maximums...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Brook better go on and get a big score here after that monumentally s**t running.

WTF were they doing that was like watching under 9’s cricket… heck even kids know how to run

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here