Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oxford Tonight - Who's Going?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Guess thats his first choice team. ?
Will be 2 of Hemed/Baldock/Murray
And Bruno at CB I guess until/unless Goldson recovers/new signing.

Looks to me like Murray and Hemed are pushing each other for the starting berth.

I suspect Hemed will start against Lazio.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I know the majority on here will disagree but I think CH rates Uwe higher than Goldson so once Uwe is back fit he'll be back in the starting 11. Bruno can not play centre back as proved against Wednesday away in the play-offs, he's just filling a gap temporarily
I guess we will need to wait for both to be fully fit for that to be known. Goldson was never going to be first choice when he signed so the start of last season is not a fair comparison. For me Goldson is the better player as he is much stronger in the air and is a goal threat which Uwe is not.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
players warming up on "player" now and a good picture

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I guess we will need to wait for both to be fully fit for that to be known. Goldson was never going to be first choice when he signed so the start of last season is not a fair comparison. For me Goldson is the better player as he is much stronger in the air and is a goal threat which Uwe is not.

I do agree in what you're saying, be interesting to see them play alongside each other in a few games this season hopefully

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I do agree in what you're saying, be interesting to see them play alongside each other in a few games this season hopefully
Given the gruelling season it's almost enevitable I'd say

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Connor Goldson was fit enough to get a(nother) new tattoo yesterday.

connorgoldson.jpg

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012

Use hardly missed a header when he was playing before his injury. We are lucky to have both.

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here