Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oxford Tonight - Who's Going?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
14th February
P34 W33 D1 L0 GF100 GC0 Pts100

Who's the draw against? Presumably the Massive at Hillsborough, I'd imagine, as rules dictate we're not allowed to win there, ever.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't help feeling GM swanning around with a bit of a "been there, done that, and frankly can't be arsed anymore" attitude. Needs to shake himself up a bit, he was the clear weak link in the team tonight.

He's played his entire career like that. Its his style. Better get used to it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't help feeling GM swanning around with a bit of a "been there, done that, and frankly can't be arsed anymore" attitude. Needs to shake himself up a bit, he was the clear weak link in the team tonight.

As mentioned, he has ALWAYS played like that. Workington Berbatov. Secondly it is a friendly and he strikes me as the type that can't particularly be arsed to put much effort in, rather saving it for the season.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Just need a baldock replacement and we will be more than fine .

Well, I like Baldock. Yes, I understand the reasons against, and I can't quite put my finger on why it is I like him. There's just a certain, mmmm, je ne sais quoi. He'll come good one day, just you wait and see.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well, I like Baldock. Yes, I understand the reasons against, and I can't quite put my finger on why it is I like him. There's just a certain, mmmm, je ne sais quoi. He'll come good one day, just you wait and see.

I like him too. I'm convinced that without him, Tomer wouldn't score anything like the amount of goals that he does. Baldock also has a great engine, can run all day, and will never give up.

Worth his place in the team on that alone I think, and I also believe that the goals will come again for him.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Is it 2009?!!

I can't believe fans still talk like this about Murray. Yes he looks languid at times but he has more class than most other Championship strikers put together.

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Why was Kaz wearing no. 25 when the club have released his squad no. as 30 ????? Bit confusing what no. To on my kids shirt ....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Hemed is 25/1 to finish top scorer. Could be worth E/W ?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Is it 2009?!!

I can't believe fans still talk like this about Murray. Yes he looks languid at times but he has more class than most other Championship strikers put together.

Always appeared languid admittedly but has that ability to cover a lot of ground and take up good positions without appearing to have to put much effort in. With Glenn and Tomer we will be awesome as the kids say.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Always appeared languid admittedly but has that ability to cover a lot of ground and take up good positions without appearing to have to put much effort in. With Glenn and Tomer we will be awesome as the kids say.

I suggest some fans are going to get on his back quite quickly if he doesn't produce. They did it before he went to Palace, got to be worse now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here