Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overseas TV coverage of the Bournemouth match

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Does anyone out there happen to know if the match against Bournemouth is being shown on any Asian TV stations? I'm in Seoul and hoped a bar or hotel may be seagull friendly?

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Does anyone out there happen to know if the match against Bournemouth is being shown on any Asian TV stations? I'm in Seoul and hoped a bar or hotel may be seagull friendly?
Foxsports in Australia does so you may get that there in a "Western" hotel......

feedbacknorm

Oct 9, 2010
portslade
who is fatboy quim?

it's not on any of the channels in korea. I checked all the sports channels sbs, mbc, kps and star sports.

Looks like it'll have to be an internet stream. Most places in Seoul have in room internet with the best connection speeds in the world so you should be able to see the match no problem - -Try MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

by a bizarre coincidence the the person who asked about seein the game in korea (albionalbino) works for fatboy slima and is in sth korea doing a gig with him there tonight. small world, huh mr quim!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
anyone know where i can get a torrent of this game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here