Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Over 20,000 expected for FA Cup 3rd Round match !!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
20,000 would be an unbelievably good crowd for a cup match against seriously tedious opposition who we will play in the league in a couple of months, especially when it's just after Christmas and sandwiched between two other home games.

Two top championship sides ? Do me a favour . Great game that bookies can't call hence over 20k and over 2.5k reading

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
noone going to buy a train tik shirley

No, he'll be flying up to Geordieland the day before. Cardiff are playing Newcastle. :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Just a touch overly cynical no?
My guess is that an average 10% to 15% of season ticket holders are no-shows at any given match (that's the figure I was quoted on an Amex tour) and with Bournemouth being touted as 30K sold the actual bums on seats is likely to be around 26000 minimum.

Good repost. I would agree that most amex seats are taken each game. The attendances are very much nearer to the clubs official announced figure than those quoted by a few fans on here who seem determined to talk the club and it's success down.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Fans can pay cash on the day at Mill Road or Mithras House P&R

The club originally said the P&R buses cannot take cash fares so I presume dedicated parking stewards will be collecting the fares and issuing bus tickets.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just purchased a row of 7 tickets in the Upper East... just Lower West to go to complete the set.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
The club originally said the P&R buses cannot take cash fares so I presume dedicated parking stewards will be collecting the fares and issuing bus tickets.

Originally yes, but the website now says they have changed to cash tickets due to size of crowd

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yup, it will be our first game of the season! In the East Stand Upper, really looking forward to it. Especially as the result really matters which obviously isn't the case for a bog-standard League game.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
reading sold out the 1700 given and then went for more so have been allocated 2200

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here