Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Outside toilets?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That said, I am struggling to think of a single stadium out of the 70+ I've visited where they do have toilets outside. Other than Selhurst where the whole surrounding area is a toilet.

I guess the answer is, try not to arrive until less than two hours before kick-off when the turnstiles open. Failing that, in an emergency, head for Dick's Bar.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That said, I am struggling to think of a single stadium out of the 70+ I've visited where they do have toilets outside. Other than Selhurst where the whole surrounding area is a toilet.

Spurs have the plastic temp things all around the ground on matchdays…….

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
When we left the Withdean relocating the portakabin toilet blocks we had to the Amex outside concourse area could have solved the problem. I guess they were owned by the club? That’s all that was needed but I assume they did not look the part for a brand new state of the art modern stadium!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

The bogs at Aldershot were the public ones in the Rec. Does that count?

As an aside, they stick in my mind as the worst toilet block I have ever had the misfortune to use - and that includes the Goldstone North Stand, which were pristine by comparison.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Liverpool and Arsenal both have outside toilets.

Or Liverpool did have a toilet accessible from outside when I last went there, this was when we played them in the FA Cup.

Last edited:

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Don't really understand why they don't stick a few portaloo trucks out there in the interim ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here