Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Outside toilets?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Good evening. Sadly I had to bin my season ticket after a decade when covid struck. I now have kids who want to come which is amazing, we are doing the Newcastle game on Saturday so my question is…

Have we finally managed to arrange outside loo’s?

Still manage 3-4 games a season but normally take the kids on the coach to avoid the train stress…

Looking forward to the match :)

Cheers.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No. Go at the station or on the train (if it has one)

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Good evening. Sadly I had to bin my season ticket after a decade when covid struck. I now have kids who want to come which is amazing, we are doing the Newcastle game on Saturday so my question is…

Have we finally managed to arrange outside loo’s?

Still manage 3-4 games a season but normally take the kids on the coach to avoid the train stress…

Looking forward to the match :)

Cheers.

No outside toilets

Hasn’t the coach got one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
No outside toilets

Hasn’t the coach got one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No outside toilets on the coach. Same principal for planes. Considered too dangerous

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
On a more serious note for a moment, I'm amazed these haven't been installed by now. Weren't outside toilets considered a priority in updating the outide concourse area just prior to Covid?

On a personal level, (doubtless it's an age thing), l can barely make it to the convenience in Dick's Bar pre-match, before l have an unfortunate accident.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
On a more serious note for a moment, I'm amazed these haven't been installed by now. Weren't outside toilets considered a priority in updating the outide concourse area just prior to Covid?

On a personal level, (doubtless it's an age thing), l can barely make it to the convenience in Dick's Bar pre-match, before l have an unfortunate accident.

I think they are part of the plan to install as a wider fans area outside. Certain someone shared some plans that have been submitted which includes toilets outside on the approach to the North Stand East Stand of the stadium.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Wouldn't happen in Germany. All bases covered.

The answer is here for the outside concourse drinkers. Located in a small field behind the main stand at BSC Chemie Leipzig. There's little more romantic than the sun setting over the open air pissers.
chemie.urinals.jpg

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. And it's daft. Got to the England Norway game busting for a wee. And wanted to buy some merch. Discussion with gate security. Are there loos outside? No. Can I buy merch inside? No. Can I go in for the loo and then come out again to buy merch? No.

So I ran all the way down to the station to find a woody area for a piss.

Turned out merch was well overpriced so didn't buy any anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Wouldn't happen in Germany. All bases covered.

The answer is here for the outside concourse drinkers. Located in a small field behind the main stand at BSC Chemie Leipzig. There's little more romantic than the sun setting over the open air pissers.
View attachment 150769

I saw some of them in use in Munich for the recent England game. I say in use, there were a lot of England fans using the bushes next to them!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Club have planning permission to put them in, and intending to do so as part of plans to build an outside fanzone with toilets, food/drink options, screens, roof/cover.
Covid scuppered initial timetable, Barber confirmed they are happening at Forum last week but not a timetable (perhaps during World Cup break ? )
I guess Euros got in way of doing it this summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here