Outside Stadium Cock Up

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Some of the responses on here are pathetic. Having a go at the op for a perfectly valid point. Would anyone expect a venue with plus 20k attendance to have entertainment ( meaning later concourse openings ), without toilet facilities?

Seriously are we that tin pot? Most other clubs around Europe with 20k+ would provide toilet facilities whilst serving food and drink outside the stadium. I'm suprised it's not a licensing condition?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You cannoy buy a pint AND have a wee. If you need the loo, you hsve to enter the stadium, and then you cannot come out again.

DOH!

Congratulations. We had an excellent win today, played some great football, but you still find something to whinge about. :facepalm:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Some of the responses on here are pathetic. Having a go at the op for a perfectly valid point. Would anyone expect a venue with plus 20k attendance to have entertainment ( meaning later concourse openings ), without toilet facilities?

Seriously are we that tin pot? Most other clubs around Europe with 20k+ would provide toilet facilities whilst serving food and drink outside the stadium. I'm suprised it's not a licensing condition?

Dull

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Is that true?

Indy

Apr 19, 2012
I don't know about all other clubs, but the ones I have been to that have drink outside the ground do have external toilets. I had the same thought as the OP, maybe they haven't got around to building them yet, but temporary portal loos seem a no brainer.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I was there first (I may have said that before). I asked the steward about it all while I was waiting for it to open, he said if it's a success they might open it earlier, add toilets etc.

4 pages? It's not as if the stadium doesn't have toilets.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't know about all other clubs, but the ones I have been to that have drink outside the ground do have external toilets. I had the same thought as the OP, maybe they haven't got around to building them yet, but temporary portal loos seem a no brainer.

Toilets that take you to another dimension ? That'd be different

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
873ff417b437bacf1e0f39d6d06b23c4.jpg

I don't really see what the problem is. £100 and it's problem solved for the club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports