Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Out and about in Bournemouth

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Last minute i know...

But... good folk of NSC... of to Bournemouth this weekend with a few mates, any recomendations of good drinking venues?

Criteria:
Low levels of chavs
decent drink
Friendly atmosphere

Will obviously be trying a few but wondered if there's anywhere to make a bee line for?

Yours,

LS :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Last minute i know...

But... good folk of NSC... of to Bournemouth this weekend with a few mates, any recomendations of good drinking venues?

Criteria:
Low levels of chavs
decent drink
Friendly atmosphere

Will obviously be trying a few but wondered if there's anywhere to make a bee line for?

Yours,

LS :)
For Your Eyes Only..........They bring you beers all night, no queueing for a pint and they get their bangers out for yer...take plenty of wonga though!!!:lol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Good night out is bournemouth, I used to go there quite a bit when Slinky was on. The town centre's generally quite good, you shouldn't have any problem finding somewhere decent (unless it's gone downhill in the last couple of years)

Agree about FYEO, I don't normally like strip joints but that's one of the better ones I've been to.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
HseagullsH and I ventured to Bournemouth for a night out clubbing - a very eventful evening, where else do you witness a dawn raid after a night out ??? We recommend the nightclub Toko, we were trying it on with with a mature little number :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here