Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our young stars.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
We have all been asking the question about how long we will hang on to Gus. With the way our players have taken to the Championship - and against Premiership opponents last evening, how long to people think we can hang on to our current squad - before they "do a Bennett"?

I would be happy to see us increase our wealth as a Club, but buying players at bargain prices, developing/establishing them at a higher level, then cashing-in on them, but I feel that we can do better than that with this squad - and actually have a chance of promotion to the promised land of the Premiership.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The only one I'm worried about is Caskey, as I think he's got too much potential and ability to be a Championship reserve team player, but won't get played in place of our senior players at least this season. I fear he may get drawn to a bigger team unless he plays, though at least we'll get a fee for him since he signed a full contract earlier this year.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I had a strange dream last night about Dunk...... With Arsenal missing out on so many young English defenders they decided to cough up £6m on him. Seem to remember they were alerted to him after I sent a copy of last nights game to Stuart Pearce urging him to give Dunk an U21 call up! The wife then woke me with her snoring - like a train she is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here