Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our new Prime Minister Theresa May, and her cabinet...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Andrea Leadsom joins the cabinet as Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

A big promotion after a short spell as Minister of State for Energy at the Department of Energy and Climate Change.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Farmers won't like that Leadsom appointment.

Seems like a good appointment to me. Farmers are one of the significant beneficiary of the EU, Andrea Leadsom will be keen to ensure that they get a reasonable settlement.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Leadsom,well shafted. Agriculture !!

I can hear the Brexit negotiations already.

<Farmers> "Andrea, where are our f*cking subsidies??"

<Leadsom> "If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and there's a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plough the family into the field, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother.

<Farmers> "This is all your fault, you Brexit c*nt!"

<Leadsom> "You make pigs smoke. You feed beef burgers to swans. You have big sheds, but nobody's allowed in. And in these sheds you have 20ft high chickens, and these chickens are scared because the don't know why they're so big, and they're going, "Oh why am I so massive?" and they're looking down at all the little chickens and they think they're in an aeroplane because all the other chickens are so small. Do you deny that? No, I think his silence speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What has happened to Ian Duncan Smith? I am sure he went into No.10 ages ago... but no sign of him re-emerging??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
As I added above... it is a big promotion after a short spell as Minister of State for Energy at the Department of Energy and Climate Change.

and she seems to enjoy the countryside...

[tweet]548447639864631298[/tweet]

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here