Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our midfield

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Navarro, Sparrow, Noone, Assulin, Vicente, Harley, Dicker, Vincelot, LuaLua, Bridcutt, Razak, Buckley, JFC.

Take your pick, Gus! :cool:

jharris

Feb 27, 2009
thats a team and 2 subs worth just on midfielders, also not including Anton Rodgers and Yaser Kasim and Barnes when he plays in the deep midfield role.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can't see Harley getting much game time, if at all over the rest of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone in the summer

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
JFC burst on to the scene and then disappeared just as quickly. Was anything said of his disappearance?

He was thrust into the team out of necessity really, when other players came back he was no longer needed so no longer played. There's absolutely no rush for JFC at his age, I think that was Gus' thinking. When you've got players like Navarro, Sparrow and Bridcutt all fit and ready, there isn't much room for anyone else. And now we've got Razak in there aswell, and Dicker returning from injury, it's impossible to predict who Gus will pick.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Great selection but most are either defensive midfielders,wingers or attacking midfielders.I would say we need two quality dominant CM's so we can dominate games,i would presume razak and sparrow are the best we have for this position as its our werk spot.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Play just our midfielders and Harley STILL wouldn't make the starting XI!:lolol:

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Navarro, Sparrow, Noone, Assulin, Vicente, Harley, Dicker, Vincelot, LuaLua, Bridcutt, Razak, Buckley, JFC.

Take your pick, Gus! :cool:
A number of these players will not be with us next season, some will be moved on to make way for improvements but I'd imagine a squad of 25 plus the development squad would be the basis for a steady season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here