Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our keeper

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I liked Brez when he first came to us but after he lost the spot to Ankergren he wasn't even the shell of the same keeper on the occasions that Gus played him and I think that this is what most people remember. It does now appear that he has gained a lot of his confidence back, which could have been down to Harpers presence when he came here, and he has grabbed this opportunity as any hungry player should. At this moment, he is twice the keeper Casper is and should be one of the first names on the team sheet each week.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I was at the Stoke game with my daughter they out classed our whole team defence included , Stoke were 1st division we were 3rd division there was no shame in losing that game for any of our players.

This - plus imagine is Casper had been in goal against Stoke, he has enough trouble coming off his line anyway let alone when he's got 6 x 6'6" opposition players heading in his direction from one of Dulap's throw-ins!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do goalkeepers become better at their job when they become fathers? Does it bring out their protective qualities?!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
At least with brez is that when the crosses come in, you just know he's gonna grab em out of the air.....with Casper , you just hold your breath and hope

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Brezovan is 32 Mutts nutts, why are you acting like he's a 20 year old with plenty of time to improve?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here