Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our goalkeeper options next season, and beyond

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Highlights are available - what 15mins into the second half when you replied to me?

I just give an opinion at HT that Steele had an exceptional first half, you replied to definitively say he didn't, without having seen a thing, but it's me restricting having a discussion or having an opinion - Don't think so GT, you just made yourself look a bit daft that's all.
Oh gawd - heaven help inferior people who listen to football commentaries on the radio then, and can also relate what they hear to things they have seen in the past.
It's called an 'opinion'..................

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Oh gawd - heaven help inferior people who listen to football commentaries on the radio then, and can also relate what they hear to things they have seen in the past.
It's called an 'opinion'..................
The key thing with opinions is that everybody has one.
Much like, some other things.
And like some other things, they can be quite horribly, disturbingly wrong.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What even is that. ‘Could’ and ‘if’ throughout makes it less of a rumour more a wild stab in the dark
It’s pretty much our transfer stance.

We could be open to offers and wouldn’t stand in the way of anyone moving if we could net a substantial fee for them. You could stick any players name in there and it would still work. It doesn’t make it true that we are looking to or would actually sell them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here