Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our complete list of transfer targets

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I agree we need to do some business before Man City but people who are panicking now need to get a bit of perspective.

Hudders have over paid for a number of players which is why the deals have happened quickly, personally I'd rather wait and get players who will improve our side. Can't imagine many of the players Huddersfield have signed would be an improvement on what we already have.

There are at least 3 players who Hudds have signed that would have improved our squad, but other than that, carry on...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Phew..good job we haven't got to play Huddersfield every week..we'd have no chance ..oops apologies for the light humour

TBH, they were the one club I thought we could guarantee to finish above... not so sure now tho...

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
There are at least 3 players who Hudds have signed that would have improved our squad, but other than that, carry on...

I said MANY !!

Seeing as they've signed 9 I don't see 3 as many !!

I'd have the striker Mounie but apart from that all of the others are either not good enough or far to much money

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I said MANY !!

I'd have the striker Mounie but apart from that all of the others are either not good enough or far to much money

Is it 9 now!? Ouch... we are looking like laggards TBH...

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You are wrong... so wrong... I was positive about our first 2 signings... however, we have not only lost our 4-week head start on Hudds, we have allowed them to power into the lead on getting their squad sorted out... to repeat, fail to prepare, prepare to fail...

If you can't see this, then you are blinkered too.... and no, there's nothing funny about it...

I'll get in touch with Barber, to pass this message on to Bloom: B.W. has decreed that we've failed to prepare and, as a consequence, we need to accept that we will fail. That'll swing them into action.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I said MANY !!

Exactly. I agree re Mounie and nobody else. The irony is if we'd signed all or most of those players, certain people on here would have moaned about no Premier League experience and that we were over paying for them

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'll get in touch with Barber, to pass this message on to Bloom: B.W. has decreed that we've failed to prepare and, as a consequence, we need to accept that we will fail. That'll swing them into action.

Maybe we should ask to start the season in the Championship as some people on here think we are relegated already

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You are wrong... so wrong... I was positive about our first 2 signings... however, we have not only lost our 4-week head start on Hudds, we have allowed them to power into the lead on getting their squad sorted out... to repeat, fail to prepare, prepare to fail...
Remind me then, please. How many points are Huddersfield ahead of us at the moment? By my calculations, they've already got the same number of points as Chelsea and Man. City at the moment too. Does that mean they'll be in the Champions League in 2018-19?

Thought not.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Exactly. I agree re Mounie and nobody else. The irony is if we'd signed all or most of those players, certain people on here would have moaned about no Premier League experience and that we were over paying for them

I think if we'd signed Mounie, Mooy, Malone, Ince and the defender, along with Ryan and Gross, most on here would be bloody delighted with our work so far.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bong , at LB, against Man City :facepalm:

Even poor Bruno is going to get slaughtered down his side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
So you'd rather we just signed anyone ??

Just numbers rather than quality ?
Obviously not. There are at least 3 that Huddersfield have signed that would have improved our squad IMHO.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Thank you, although I think they already know they need to pull their respective fingers out...

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Mounie, Mooy (who we were interested in), Palmer, Williams for me.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Remind me then, please. How many points are Huddersfield ahead of us at the moment? By my calculations, they've already got the same number of points as Chelsea and Man. City at the moment too. Does that mean they'll be in the Champions League in 2018-19?

Thought not.
Stupid post.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I think if we'd signed Mounie, Mooy, Malone, Ince and the defender, along with Ryan and Gross, most on here would be bloody delighted with our work so far.
I don't agree with all those you list, but the main thrust of your argument is spot on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Stupid post.
No, it is a post expressing a different opinion to yours. Sorry you appear to be too stupid to understand this simple concept.

Still, I expect (sadly) you'll feel better after posting that................................................

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Why is B.W. posting on this thread under 2 different usernames?
Keeps my PC and Tapatalk posts separate...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here