Which do you choose?

• Eaten by Lions

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Burned Alive

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bit of a misleading headline - it makes it sound as if the burning car was surrounded by lions waiting for their prey to emerge like a scene from Indiana Jones.

We would all OBVIOUSLY risk the lions, rather than sitting in a burning car. I think if you had a weapon of some kind you would have a decent chance of taking one on anyway, or at the very least you could climb a tree (can lions climb trees?)

tanzania.jpg

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I think the point is that when you are in that situation, you hope for rescue but failing that there are two options.

Having said that, when we saw this the other day, I wondered why no one drove their car right upto them and then get them to transfer to your car!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine the lions were more scared than this family having a flaming metal car driven into your front room.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think the point is that when you are in that situation, you hope for rescue but failing that there are two options.

Having said that, when we saw this the other day, I wondered why no one drove their car right upto them and then get them to transfer to your car!!

Apparently that's what one set of rangers did, whilst the others herded the lions into another enclosure.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I think getting burned, because if you got eaten by lions, they would probably cremate what was left and it would be like a double-whammy

though if the lions were hungry enough they would feast on your charred remains.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
You'd die of the smoke before the fire gets you so your asleep anyway!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Don't see any harm in a bit of wild cat obliteration. Or, for that matter, protecting my obviously more intelligent but grotesquely gaunt daughter by frying up my green grocer son and sharing bits of him as nosh with the slowly approaching hairy-headed pussies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here