Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our best player we can’t lose.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Dunk Dunk Dunk

Look at how any defender we put alongside him performs, the guy does things that just aren’t normal - he’s been rusty the last couple of games I think but still class, coming off barely kicking a ball in pre season.

When Dunk retires he will be our greatest ever legend IMO, tbh in my opinion he already is, he’s at football manager ‘club icon’ status for me.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Tony Bloom.
Exactly

Players like Dunk, Gross and March have now served under multiple managers at multiple levels. . . . All under TB.

They have served, and aided all the profit garnering players, whilst remaining loyal and continually improving.

Legends, one and all.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
As others have said, I really think we struggle without Dunk. He’s the heart and soul of the team.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Right now Mitoma without a doubt in my mind.
MOTD2 ended with an homage to him and his goal yesterday, with sharp punditry from Solly March.

#undertheradar because the hoards of the entitled had switched over to Naked Attraction when they realized the MOTD2 outro was some nonsense about a noddy club's player.

:lolol:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am starting to think there is not anyone we can’t afford to lose this club is like the terminator at the moment (the T2 one!) you cut something off it and it grows it back and just keeps coming at you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here