Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our 16 year old student mugged by Portslade station last night 9pm

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Did you not read the RIP Jeanne Moreau / Anita Pallenberg thread which I would have thought was the obvious place to find the answer to your question. Clearly you didn't so just for your benefit....

View attachment 88254

As you can see I went with the Tectite from Screwfix. There was something about that sturdy looking isolator tap I just couldn't resist. Lovely smooth action too. The added leverage helps take the strain out of isolating your washing machine supply.

who needs plumbers! :smile:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
We have a 16 year old foreign student staying with us, who was near his friends house, on Boundary road last night when he was mugged by a few young men.

He's fine. Afterwards he asked a passer by to call the police, who refused, and then he went in to the Arabic food shop (corner of Portland rd) and asked them to call the police, and they told him to **** off. Nice.

He eventually got hold of the police by flagging down a passing police car. He gave them all the details, but they haven't given him a report number, presumably they should have. I've like to call them and check they've got a record of the crime etc.

Is it not a duty of citizens here to call the police when someone asks?

I can't begin to understand the mentality of people refusing to call the police for him. A disgrace and an embarrassment. As someone who grew up in Portslade, I'm ashamed of it on the strength of that tale.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I will do but I didn't want to over exert myself. I'll screw one of those blank nuts on some other spare afternoon. Need to do a bit of internet research first for the best one to buy. That dilemma will probably cause a few more sleepless nights.

Should this not be on the "Whores" thread?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope he doesn't think everyone in this country is so heartless. Best wishes to him and I hope the culprits are brought to justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here