Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oumar niasse

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's all relative. Probably only ManUre, Real and PSG fans are pleased with their business to date.

Everton have a non Champions League perception problem that is several steps ahead of our 'PL today Championship tomorrow' perception problem; all the names mentioned will want CL football so I take this article as a negative sign.

I was looking at in a perspective of Everton having more millions to burn than the Albion, and them worrying about striker issues that pales into insignificance to ours.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I was looking at in a perspective of Everton having more millions to burn than the Albion, and them worrying about striker issues that pales into insignificance to ours.

I got and agree with your point.

I was just saying that Everton fans, along with almost everyone else, moan as signings dreams are watered down or dashed altogether.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"Crystal Palace are set to beat arch-rivals Brighton to the signing of Oumar Niasse after they agreed a deal with Everton, TEAMtalk can reveal.

The 27-year-old impressed on-loan at Hull City last season and has been on the radar of a host of clubs.

Turkish giants Fenerbahce approached Everton, but the player has been keen on remaining in England.

Brighton had been looking to loan the player and the player was close to sealing a deal to the AMEX Stadium, but The Eagles have now swooped.

They have agreed a fee around £10milion with Everton and TEAMtalk understands the player is due for a medical."

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
He's guaranteed to get a goal against us now .. on the plus side it won't matter as our new club record, superstar striker who is sooooo much better scores his first hat-trick of the season. Fingers crossed

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He did very well at Hull. Plus he's only back up for us, hardly going to play ahead of Benteke is he?

No, not with Benteke scoring goals for fun this season. :dunce:

But then it's quite clear you don't anything about football:

Funny how you're cocky about us getting our arse handed to us next game. It's Liverpool FFS. I have no doubts we will lose but that is no disgrace, we've won up there the past 3 seasons so you never know. Swansea is the game to judge us on, the week after.

How did Swansea work out for you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here