Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Others teams that you have followed on a casual bases whilst supprting the Albion.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Around 68-70 my brother was palace fan, I was Brighton. But I used to watch palace when Albion were aeay. At time of lazarus woodruff Jackson etc. By mid seventies was only st selhurdt for Albion games :), I have to live with the shame lol

Bracknell_Gull

Jul 4, 2011
Bracknell
Mine is a family of Arsenal supporters so like to see them do well (as do they with Albion)

Overseas would be AC Milan, growing up they had the great side of Baresi, Maldini, Rijkaard, Gullit & van Basten. I also remember being blown away when I saw the San Siro for the first time for the Italia 90 opener between Argentina & Cameroon, it was ridiculously cool in comparison to anything I'd seen before. Had a soft spot for the Rossonerri ever since

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I started supporting Arsenal when I was 5 because I wanted to "different" to all the glory hunting Man Utd fans and I was being bullied for supporting "rubbish brighton" which is CRUSHING when you're weak and pathetic like me.

I remember supporting them because I liked their kit, Ian Wright and they finished 10th that year :lolol:

23 years later and I'm stuck for life supporting them. I hate myself a little bit when I say "I have a Brighton ST....and I support Arsenal" but once you support someone it's impossible to turn it off like a switch.

SAC

May 21, 2014
I flirted with APIA Leichhardt when I lived in Sydney in the early 90s as Lambert Park was only a short walk from where I lived but couldn't really get into it.

Fulking Seagull

Mar 31, 2013
Fulking
Couldn't avoid supporting Newcastle Utd when I moved up there to work for 5 years 1993 to 97 but my allegiance is now firmly back with the Albion.

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Right, now ban the bloody lot of them. Seeeeaaagulls!

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
They'll be loads of Brighton fans who used to or still do support the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Real Madrid etc. They'll be some who might have supported a team before they moved to Sussex e.g. when they were very young. There might be some who adopted Brighton quite late. The same applies to all teams. So what? Boring thread.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sooooo many feeding the troll :(

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Newcastle, supported them when I was at school when they were good, still support them now despite never going to one of their games (nearly went to their game away to Palace in the League Cup last season, but got as far as Preston Park before my train got cancelled because of a fatality)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Dynamo Kiev, wife's family live 50 yards from the Olympic Stadium so I go along when I'm over there. An experience to say the least when there's a big game on :moo: Very very intimidating place for visiting teams/fans to go to.

Going over in a few weeks so will take in the game against Goverla and will hopefully get over to see the smaller pro team in Kiev, Obolon Brewery, who won promotion to the second division last season. They do some lovely beer :drink:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheltenham (Worked in the area)
Watford (Worked in the area)
Verder Bremen (As above)
Watford (Worked in the area)
Horsham (Moved back to the area)
Horsham YMCA (When Horsham away)
Palace (Kids don't ask)
Arundel (Moved to the area)
Wick & Barnham Utd (When Albion and Arundel are away)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here