Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Tattoos, who's got any ?

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Have booked in to get bha crest on right calf muscle.....going to live in the sunshine for 3 years, so it's just gotta be done. :clap:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
small tribal above left nipple and a beer drinking Taz on the right shoulderblade........... bit naff.... but hey...

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
starting to think about getting a tatoo at the base of my back actually, im not allowed to get one until im 18 and have moved outta the house though!!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
ben andrews girlfriend said:
starting to think about getting a tatoo at the base of my back actually, im not allowed to get one until im 18 and have moved outta the house though!!

or DTG goes off like a nuclear weapon right?:ohmy:

Blimey, I hope in 17 years' time when my daughter is 18 this tattoo thing has gone out of fashion. Is it only me that thinks they are ugly and naff to the chav-th degree?

Now can someone explain to me why I should be putting any EFFORT AT ALL into her avoiding sharp objects and stuff as she toddles about if she's going to end up deliberately scarring herself anyway as a lifestyle choice?

f*** me, I'm getting old.

That's an observation not a desperate plea.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
it depends what totoo you get, and how naff it looks, i think big massive ones, or colourful ones arent all that nice, but plain black, small and neat ones are nice

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
....yes but BAG, all the common old scuttlers have them at the base of their backs... think of somewhere else..... shoulderblade/ass/thigh...... best somewhere you can hide when you want and show if you want...... well maybe not the ass then...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
C1 BHA said:
Have booked in to get bha crest on right calf muscle.....going to live in the sunshine for 3 years, so it's just gotta be done. :clap:

C1 BHA You went back nearly a year to dig this thread up?

:eek:

How many pages was that?

BTW Not too keen on tatoos myself!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
always thought tats look tacky myself but i dont think that it looks sexy on a women at the bottom of her back just above the jeans. oh and a pierced belly button

Stumpy Tim

London Irish said:
Blimey, I hope in 17 years' time when my daughter is 18 this tattoo thing has gone out of fashion. Is it only me that thinks they are ugly and naff to the chav-th degree?

f*** me, I'm getting old.

You are getting old Irish. Poor man. I have a tribal band round the top of my right arm.

I like it. And it makes me look tough :D

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Buzza said:
C1 BHA You went back nearly a year to dig this thread up?

:eek:

How many pages was that?

just searched for tatoo and it produced this thread, isn't it great going back over old ground?

Don't know what's got into me, 41 years old and contemplating my first tatoo:ohmy: Think Cardiff must have done something strange to my brain:p

Koaste

Jun 18, 2004
BN3
Just got my left lower leg done last week with a tribal/graffiti style pattern, which has just about healed, and I've got "Koaste" in graffiti between my shoulder blades, which I designed myself. My ex has just got a tattoo that I designed done on her foot, so if anyone wants designs done, my rates are very competitive... ;)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Ive got a few, BUT i want more

Currently have 10, I wont rest till my left arm is completely covered though !!

Level 42

Gecko
Aug 14, 2003
Southwick
I have a gecko on my lower left leg and I'm thinking about having another tattoo on the other leg. :rolleyes:

As I'm 50 next year and getting a bit forgetful it might be a good idea to have my name and address on the right leg! :lolol:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
ben andrews girlfriend said:
it depends what totoo you get, and how naff it looks, i think big massive ones, or colourful ones arent all that nice, but plain black, small and neat ones are nice

nah, it'll look naff/chav whatever.

Dandyman

In London village.
Bobby's Gull said:
Got the club badge done last summer and I've had er abt 13 piercings.

13 ? :ohmy:

Where exactly are they, if I may be so bold ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here