Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - are all pregnant women a$$holes?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I remember saying all pregnant women are mental to my Mrs when she was up the duff. Also freaking out when sitting in the waiting room waiting for a scan with loads of pregnant women as I assumed they were all mental too... Happy days.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
PS: I am well aware of how boring pregnant women can be, and have posted my thoughts on the subject on the Bellcheeses At Work thread :thumbsup:
They're not all like that. The worst I could say about my (much) better half when pregnant was that she had excessive vegetable tempura cravings.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
it's just their version of 'Man Flu'

9 months of moaning and they are not even sick.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Im getting a vasectomy after reading this

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Even keeping a low profile causes anger!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Oh dear. You may have to revert to saying "perhaps you should put your feet up darling and I will do the housework". Good luck with it, she will be much happier when baby is here - you just won't get any sleep.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Reading these comments it's easy to see why a misogynist like Trump can get elected. Depressing. (oh, sorry, I forgot, it's just a larf and they are hilarious).

why do you think so many women voted for trump?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Probably a variety of reasons, but a lack of any respectable candidate might have been one factor. I'm pretty sure that very few of them would have voted for him BECAUSE he is a misogynist though.

some of them must presumably be misogynistic tho'?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The problems escalate when they have had the baby and decide that their pram takes prority over everybody in shops and on buses, not all granted but many have this attitude problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here