Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Oscar Zambrano - ‘The new Caicedo’

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
That article can be filed under bs. When have we ever had a sudden interest in a player? If we are interested he will have been thoroughly scouted and we would have interested for a while.
Our interest / non interest will be fed / leaked when it benefits the club.

For example our “sudden” interest maybe showing another target that we have identified 2-3 persons for the role and therefore we as the club hold the leverage in negotiations.

Equally he could have been shelved under shitehouse but recent performances have been highlighted as positives and he’s back on the radar.

We won’t know either way until the club announces or at the very least he’s spotted at the Grand or Biggin Hill

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
We all know that…..the ‘suddenness’ in any transfer news for us is of it leaking out. Doesn’t mean it’s wrong.
It could be that we are interested and have been. But whoever wrote it is clearly guessing based on the fact they think we suddenly gain interest in players. Definitely a case of the media strategy of guessing enough will mean we get some transfers correct.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He has a release clause in his contract set at 5m euros.

Luton were talking to him / them in the summer, but deal didn’t happen then. Their main focus was strengthening for the present season.

Our South American scouts have been aware of him for a while.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

He could have been pulled from the squad by his club because of an impending transfer and they don't want to risk an injury to him. The U23 squad they refer to is for the Olympic games qualifiers and clubs are not bound to release players for that unlike other international tournaments.

That article can be filed under bs. When have we ever had a sudden interest in a player? If we are interested he will have been thoroughly scouted and we would have interested for a while.

Sudden in this case could mean a sudden interest in getting the transfer done in this window. We won't have suddenly discovered the player but will have been monitoring him, if other clubs are planning a bid this could force us to move quicker than originally planned.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
If he signs I'd suggest he takes his ID with him when he's out on the town. He looks about 14!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

I can't check the original tweet as ReluctantBShitter or whatever he's called immediately blocks anyone who questions his sources

Haha turns out I’m blocked. I don’t think I ever had an interaction with him, strange

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Going to
Bournemouth per Fabrizio.
One for the future. They are not paying a lot for him. Looks quite raw, might not make it in the Premier League or could get to a high level. I’m happy with our long term project that is Baleba. Similar age but more potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here