Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Pistorius

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nel is going through this piece by piece, inconsistency by inconsistency.

To be fair though, that's what Nel does, and he's always going to grind down a one-off defendant with a less than 100% consistent story. Which I guess at 3am on any given morning would include most of us.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Nel is going through this piece by piece, inconsistency by inconsistency. OP's case is now relying on a significant disturbance of the crime scene by police or the photographer, supposedly moving things for no apparent reason as they'd have no knowledge of what his defence is at that point.

But you're right, how would he walk past the foot of the bed toward potential danger without waking his partner or warning them of the threat. It just makes no sense to share a room with someone, hear noises in the toilet and instead of thinking the most obvious thing - it's your partner, you unload four bullets into the room without shouting any warning or waiting for a response.

Nel is now going into the version he believes to have happened, they argued, she screamed, this was heard from the balcony by witnesses, she ran and locked herself in the bathroom, in a rage he grabbed his gun and shot through the door.

Indeed....any normal persons primary concern when there is a possible intruder in the house is to make sure their partner is safe first....but not Oscar. He just wants to pump lead to kill (because of the 4 shots and not 1 to warn) at an unknown person behind his toilet door.

The more I think about it the more logical your last paragraph states and what Nel is hypothesising as the actual version of events and there really is no evidence that I can see that contradicts it in that, Oscar has a temper, they had a massive barney, she locked herself in the toilet he in a fit of rage fired 4 bullets at the door. 1 second later I am sure he bitterly regreted it, but now it is too late. (PS thank goodness we don't have guns in the UK)

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It just makes no sense to share a room with someone, hear noises in the toilet and instead of thinking the most obvious thing - it's your partner, you unload four bullets into the room without shouting any warning or waiting for a response.

Even worse, yesterday he said he did scream at the intruder, and shouted to Reeva to call the police! At that point, if his version is to be believed, why would she not have said anything? He would have obviously sounded panicky and anxious, so she would have said something, even if it was to scream.

Oh, and although it's in no way proof .... what is she locking the door of the en-suite for, when it's just them in the house and it's the middle of the night. I appreciate that they weren't married for 15 years like me, but Mrs Gritt rarely even shuts the door fully, let alone locks herself in.

Also, was the light on in the toilet (according to OP)?

If it was, then that is a very strange thing for a burglar to do, or is OP actually claiming she got up in the dark (so dark he couldn't see whether she was next to him in bed), went to the loo in the dark, and didn't even turn the light on when in the toilet. Really?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
...... she got up in the dark (so dark he couldn't see whether she was next to him in bed), went to the loo in the dark, and didn't even turn the light on when in the toilet. Really?

A definite sh*t in the dark, then, whichever vowel you insert.

He's innocent, isn't he ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's on this YouTube News footage if you really want to see it...

warning: not for those with a sensitive constitution.

Let me think. Er, thanks, but no thanks.

Those 2 witness accounts of the sunroof incident were different - to which Nel points out that it is hardly colluding to fabricate a story if you end up with 2 different versions.
Like when one is cross-examined to fined inconsistencies in a false story, isn't 2 different versions of one reality a hint that they're lying? And if they're lying, that doesn't mean they hadn't colluded, they may just not have covered every detail, and got lost in their lies.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Like when one is cross-examined to fined inconsistencies in a false story, isn't 2 different versions of one reality a hint that they're lying? And if they're lying, that doesn't mean they hadn't colluded, they may just not have covered every detail, and got lost in their lies.

Thanks for that.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Her head wasn't like a watermelon was it. In that clip where OS shoots the watermelon then it completely explodes but her head has a bit of brain hanging out so hardly a watermelon moment is it.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
You are ill.

Should I seek help? Do you know if Marissa Devault has on been found guilty yet as the jury retied on Monday. Was going to ask AZ but haven't seen him online for awhile. Nasty bit of work. When her husband slept she took a claw hammer and caved his head in. She is Jodi Arias jail friend.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Waterworks starting early today. OP's tired. He's contradicting his evidence because he's 'tired'. Judge asking why he's making all these mistakes. Even the Judge is getting an annoyed with him now. The unravelling continues...

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Waterworks starting early today. OP's tired. He's contradicting his evidence because he's 'tired'Judge asking why he's making all these mistakes. Even the Judge is getting an annoyed with him now. The unravelling continues...

The judge even said something along the lines of.....

Are you making all these mistakes because you are tired.....

I guess it shows what she is thinking.

Bold Seagull

Mar 18, 2010
Hove
The judge even said something along the lines of.....

Are you making all these mistakes because you are tired.....

I guess it shows what she is thinking.

He gets shot at on the highway, unprovoked a muzzle flash from a black mercedes. Terrifying I would imagine.

You pull off scared, get to a service station and phone a friend or someone to pick you up. Only you don't remember who picked you up, who you phoned or who took you back to your car? It's just so unbelievable. A life threatening incident like that, you remember where you were on the road, you remember the car that fired at you, where you then drove, but not who you phoned or who picked you up.

Nel states he doesn't remember who because there is no way of corroborating the story and its another fabrication.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Should I seek help? Do you know if Marissa Devault has on been found guilty yet as the jury retied on Monday. Was going to ask AZ but haven't seen him online for awhile. Nasty bit of work. When her husband slept she took a claw hammer and caved his head in. She is Jodi Arias jail friend.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-killer-devault-facing-death-penalty/7494933/

Found guilty two days ago. They are now debating whether she gets the death penalty or life in jail.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
adjourned again as OP blubbing after being asked questions about whether the fans were in his way when he put his legs on. Also been grilled about the jeans that were on the floor and lots of debate as to whether they are on top of the Duvet or not. They appear to be, so therefore Oscar's version states that the Duvet was on the bed would be inconsistent.

And for those watching, the Hawks are the organisation that was created after the Scorpions were disbanded, so they are a special investigative unit who look mainly at corruption and organised crime. Oscar went to the Hawks after having an incident with Mark Batchelor, the former footballer. His version of this incident is here http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/tales-of-oscar-s-temper-and-threats-1.1471504#.U0e87FWSyig

And Oscar did not report any of these supposed crimes against him (being shot at, being burgled etc) as he does not trust the Police, according to his evidence.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Oscar needs to man up. He's seriously pizzing me off with his absurd memory defects. Remembers only what he has conjured up as an excuse. And nothing of what actually happened. A total waste of everyone's time and money. If he gets off with this I'll shoot myself by accident, and of course without touching the trigger FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here