• Out

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Fence

Votes: 11 12.5%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Prove the minority wrong you mean. Most of us have supported him throughout and will do so even if we lose the next game.

We're 7th. When you say prove 'us' wrong, you mean prove you and a 'handful' of others wrong. Lets try not to pretend you're representing a ground swell of opinion here.
If you were at Oakwell you would realise it was more the majority than the minority. It was another spineless boring performance that got people annoyed/upset.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you were at Oakwell you would realise it was more the majority than the minority. It was another spineless boring performance that got people annoyed/upset.

The majority of a minority is still a minority.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Doesn't prove everyone wanted the manager out does it. Frustration and being upset at defeats doesn't necessarily equate to everyone believing sackings are in order.

Being angry at defeats it's mutually exclusive to wanting a manager sacked.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Doesn't prove everyone wanted the manager out does it. Frustration and being upset at defeats doesn't necessarily equate to everyone believing sackings are in order.

If you read my thread from the other day nowhere does it say that he should be sacked, it said that he lost a lot of the fans support on Saturday for the performance and tactics. I'd not suggest how everyone else feels about our head coach.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

100% this. If I wanted our manager out after every bad run of results I've seen over the past 30 years we'd have got through 100s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here