Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia leaves Maccabi Tel Aviv

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't say I blame him.

When he went down the tunnel at half time and ended up in Gaza he knew it was time to leave.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I really should start copyrighting these things :)

Haha, was it you? I tried searching back for it to credit the author but couldn't find it again. Bravo :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Played some boring football under him but did a great job to get us into the playoffs last season. If he goes to Fulham I expect them to shoot up the table.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ERM....... Bombs flying overhead. A country at war.

Yeah, what a bottler. Some people on here .................

I've been to Tel Aviv. I've rarely been aware of being so well protected, anywhere in the world. Starting at Heathrow for the El-Al flight.

As manager of the local football team, OG was part of a group of probably the most highly-guarded people in the entire country, for all sorts of reasons.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Haha, was it you? I tried searching back for it to credit the author but couldn't find it again. Bravo :thumbsup:

I started calling him that on FB Twitter etc just after he left it seemed to catch on :) was not me today, did use it on FB but not put anything out on twitter today.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Seriously lacking in moral fibre

Challster

Aug 25, 2014
Fair play to Oscar, with bombs going off over tel
Aviv, who can blame him. I expect he'll resurface at a decent footballing outfit, did a good job here at albion. All the best OG.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's his missus that can't stand the place, no Polish sausage available, PIG meat is not so easy to come by out there.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
He seemed like a master tactician rather than a man manager or strategic planner. Difficult to tell from a few interviews.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Two stints in a war torn land with rockets firing overhead, buildings ablaze and the constant wailing of women and children should be the perfect preparation for Croydon and the Palace job.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
We got to the play offs in spite of him not because of him. Every team around us fell apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here