Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
No problem. It's a stressful time for everyone. Personally, my worst feelings toward the future Albion have started to dwindle. That's not me showing off. Just saying. Although if someone starts another Jackett or Redknapp thread i may grow a little sadder again.

Can I start a Titus Bramble player-manager thread?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Can I start a Titus Bramble player-manager thread?

If you announce his number 2 to be the troubled Michael Chopra, then yes. We could do with some old school kidnapped-a-lollipop--lady-on-a-bender type managers who turn up an hour late press conference with rosy cheeks and a bint on each arm.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
i am just annoyed that's all i just wish we would sort the Gus thing out and get the new manager on board and start preparing for next season

with you on that we need to get it done one way or another very soon. pre season plans and players to be recruited

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
i am just annoyed that's all i just wish we would sort the Gus thing out and get the new manager on board and start preparing for next season

Oooh be brave little soldier. I tell you what, I'd rather read the rumours on here than your whining about a forum you don't have to look at, your f-offs to others followed pathetic apologies.

Get a grip man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports