Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García Junyent - Club CONFIRM appointment as Head Coach (8.10pm, 26 June)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 42s
Garcia on his new role, "I am delighted to have the opportunity to work in English football for the first time." #BHAFC

Quote: "is your avatar the dude from jaws?

"screeeech, ill catch this fish for you.....but it aint genna be easy" ......i love that line."

Got swollowed up!!! Screee........aaaaaah.......aaaaaaaaaaaaah...

Just to be accurate, Albumens Avatar is Chief Brody, Amity Police, the guy who delivered the line was Captain Quint.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 37s
Tony Bloom on Garcia appointment, "We are delighted to have Oscar here to help us prepare for the new season." #BHAFC

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
He's bringing his whole team with him, technically highly regarded...management experience limited yes, but an excellent replacement for erm...er...Guy? Guy Posett or whoever he was!

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Surely Oscar can give the love to Spanish Dave and keep him. I love, you love, we love Spanish Dave.

Dandyman

In London village.
"I am delighted to have the chance to work in English football for the first time at one of the most exciting and progressive clubs in the the country" - Garcia.

Graymac

May 1, 2013
Isle of wight
Life is never dull as a Brighton fan, I like the fact our chairman is prepared to take risks must be the poker player in him.
So looking forward to next season. Hope we get some new signings now, Oscar start using your contacts just don't ask TB for to much money, hit the back of the net not the roof & your be fine.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
So where the frig is the announcement excitement? I was out last night so I thought I'd check out the fireworks now in this 47 page thread. Which numpty felt the need to start a new thread? Forum fail.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Wondering when we will hear thoughts from Gus over this. I bet he's bursting at the seams to give someone his tuppence worth

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Where's that Sheff Weds fan on here after we lost in the play-offs saying we'd get a "Megson type" appointment :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here