Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Óscar García is the [n]th longest serving manager in English football

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Never knew that Oscar was sandwiched between the managers of both the Manchester clubs. Interesting? Maybe only to me...

Things separating David Moyes and Manuel Pellegrini:

1. 4.7 miles
  2. 10 points
  3. ÓSCAR GARCÍA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR :albion:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Not all will be sacked, some will leave to fill vacant positions. There were 14 departures during December so nothing surprises me nowadays! Hopefully i'm wrong.

You can never tell - there were 14 league teams with new managers in December...

Yes, but there are always a few in December as clubs like to get new managers in place for the transfer window - can't see there being that many in January

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Gold and Sullivan must be wondering whether to call time quickly on Big Sam...... or risk him spunking the january funds. Maybe a quick call to Malky Mac..

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can see Brian McDermott being very nervous answering a call from his chairman today.

I too would be nervous - nervous with EXCITEMENT - if I thought I was about to be given a £m payoff.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Can see Brian McDermott being very nervous answering a call from his chairman today.

Understandably so, and Paul Ince surely only has one more defeat before his time is up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here