Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orthodox Jewish schools' ban on women driving

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Perhaps we should give these people a fairer deal, lets call them ermmmmm I know how about 'moderate Jews', that should do it ........

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
With all due respect I teach the English language you patronising ass. Any good teacher will tell their students that interpretation is important as the reader can intemperate your words in ways you did not intend if you leave it open ended or you do not say EXACTLY what you mean. Ok say I'll concede, you didn't say that ALL Muslims were savages but neither do you clarify where you stood on whether it was as a minority, majority or as a community they had your distain. I therefore interpreted your post as follows;

Brings up something irrelevant within the context of the discussion which seems to be in order to deflect worse crimes upon members of the Islamic community, I question your motive for doing so, then you call them savages, unclear whether this is directed at whole community or individuals. Decide on the former as I reason you bring up the acts of Isis to show your dislike for Islam.

So I'll forgive you for being a patronising ass and for leaving your point open to interpretation. In future be clear and concise so mistakes like this don't happen again.
Then Id be worried if you were teaching my kids, you obviously dont check your work and cant even spot glaring typos/spelling mistakes in your own posts.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's all so very odd. You'd hope we'd be evolving by now, reaching a bit of enlightenment and ditching religion, or at least it's more extreme manifestations. Maybe a lot of us are and that why religions are responding with more and more desperate measures. As the world decides to make more rational decisions about how we live, religious groups get frustrated and try and impose their will on others.
These people running that school should be relieved of their position of power and told to grow the eff up. The only way to counter these idiots is to strip them of any authority.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Then Id be worried if you were teaching my kids, you obviously dont check your work and cant even spot glaring typos/spelling mistakes in your own posts.

Smart phones and predictive text eh? Apologies. However if you think I put nearly half as much effort into my posts as I do into my teaching you are sorely mistaken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here