Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Orlando Bloom interview

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just read that and wondered why it was brought here.

Some folk have cornflakes, shout at the wife and kids, then drive to work in their gas guzzler.

I prefer the above.

Strange had folk like to knock others for the sake of it.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Where has society gone to when someone speaks out about a healthy lifestyle and gets attacked for it.?

People aren’t laughing at him for having a healthy lifestyle. They’re laughing at him saying stuff like, “I sometimes look at a cow and think that’s the most beautiful thing ever.” Or “I’ve been changing the narrative in my head and feel that I can be the driver of my train.”

Saying, “I’m mostly vegetarian these days” = not funny.

Saying, “I’m 90% plant based” = funny.

Can you not see the difference?

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
Just read that and wondered why it was brought here.

Some folk have cornflakes, shout at the wife and kids, then drive to work in their gas guzzler.

I prefer the above.

Strange had folk like to knock others for the sake of it.

Strange some folk like to thread dump. I posted it as a bit of light amusement on a Sunday afternoon, but alas forgot that some people here could start an argument in a phone booth.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Strange some folk like to thread dump. I posted it as a bit of light amusement on a Sunday afternoon, but alas forgot that some people here could start an argument in a phone booth.

Now if it had been Crodo who started this thread I’d imagine it would have gone in a completely different direction [emoji106]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Okay, I just found it more shoulder shrugging 'so ?' than amusing.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I find people like that utterly repulsive and I'm quite sure its mutual. Good for him though that he got the energy, money and security to be able to live like, think and act like some Mother Teresa figure.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In fairness, he’s very ‘elfy

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Each to their own.

As long as Brighton win on a Saturday, he can do what he likes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:shrug:

Maybe I'm just not getting it but I don't think what he's said is that laughable.

But hey, if you want to point and laugh at the guy, you go for it :thumbsup:

Put it this way - if it was in Private Eye rather than the Sunday Times it would be in Pseud's Corner.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Strange as I always had him down as a fairly down to earth type, based solely on his self deprecating performance playing an exaggerated version of himself in Extras. Plus the story about him twatting Justin Bieber in a nightclub.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It reads like deletes scenes from his episode in Ricky Gervais' show; Extras.

If you've not seen it, brilliant show, great special guests for the most part inc. a great ep. with Ross Kemp.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here