Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi's Blog.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
#sob

These days give you the chance to see people who you have a special affection for. It has been complicated because Mr Hypiia is not so generous with free days, but Iñigo Calderón has managed to come to visit me from Brighton. We played together for a long time at Alavés B and we fulfilled the dream of doing it again in Brighton more than ten years later. “Calde” has a son who is the same age as Norah, Aimar, and a fantastic wife, Natalia. Aimar and Norah grew up together two years. They miss each other so much and it was amazing to watch them play as if they had been the day before. This is the best of soccer, getting to known people like these. Calde is also Emma‘s godfather, my little daughter. Good choice, no doubt. He’s a brother to me.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Burke asked for Garcia opinion by email.... What's wrong with having a bloody chat with him??? It was a week before the play offs so Garcia was still at the club. Great example of good communications. I hope he's able to talk to Hyypia otherwise you can imagine transfer deadline day. Email to ask if he fancies a certain player, reply comes in too late and we miss out... Oops!

No wonder Oscar got pissed off and left, not only did he not get any players from his list but when he wanted to keep a player he already had, he was overruled and they got rid of Orlandi.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No wonder Oscar got pissed off and left, not only did he not get any players from his list but when he wanted to keep a player he already had, he was overruled and they got rid of Orlandi.

Club got fed up with Orlandis sick record. Not in the squad again tonight, meaning he has made 4 appearances from 8 for Blackpool this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Club got fed up with Orlandis sick record. Not in the squad again tonight, meaning he has made 4 appearances from 8 for Blackpool this season.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He's not going to do his relationship with the manager any good, by carrying on like that in his blog.

And to make it worse, I was sent on in the 91st minute when we were 3-1 down. An anecdote to tell my grandsons, I will be an entertaining grandpa I guess…. This start of the season is going to make me go grey!

Against Norwich it was the debut of my friend Cubero, and he played quite well and helped the team until he ran out of fuel. I am sure those two minutes that the coach decided to give him when I substituted him, will do him good for Tuesday’s game….

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Somebody's making Andrea cry :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here