Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi Gone!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He didn't tell me personally, I've never met him.
A very good friend of my brother was his private English tutor for over a year, they built up a good friendship during that time and he told him what he was earning.
That is fact !

:wozza:
I've changed my mind. TOTALLY convincing now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A very good friend of my brother was his private English tutor for over a year, they built up a good friendship during that time and he told him what he was earning.
That is fact !

Your friends brother told you what he was earning as an English teacher ?

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
That is fact !
Doesn't really make it a fact does it.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
You just believe what you want, not at all interested what you think

Not saying that your right or wrong but I got told what a player was on from someone who is in the know, full blown knows his stuff, was at the top tier of the club, in the know, mentioned it on here and got absolutely flamed.

Strangely enough it was a similar figure to what you have posted (different player).

Just saying.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Not saying that your right or wrong but I got told what a player was on from someone who is in the know, full blown knows his stuff, was at the top tier of the club, in the know, mentioned it on here and got absolutely flamed.

Strangely enough it was a similar figure to what you have posted (different player).

Just saying.

And I bet he don't bother posting info anymore, no point when you get flamed like this.... Shame really as some people get good information but won't post anymore cause of stupid comments, there you go

20k ? You know that as a fact?
Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that Vicente was on 25k a week so we have paid out that sort of money before.
Not saying it's viable in the long term but we should pushed the boat out

Don't care what you believe, Vicente was on 25k a week, that is fact

Don't need to check, this is from his own mouth, not hearsay but you believe what you want

That is fact !

And I bet he don't bother posting info anymore, no point when you get flamed like this.... Shame really as some people get good information but won't post anymore cause of stupid comments, there you go

I have put in bold the bits that you really need to look at.

:)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
20k ? You know that as a fact?
Not sure about that but I do know for a fact that Vicente was on 25k a week so we have paid out that sort of money before.
Not saying it's viable in the long term but we should pushed the boat out

At Blackburn he is yeh give or take. 99% fact yeh.

A fine example of parachute payment clubs & what they can offer.. And unfortunately what we re up against!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Orlandi is a great example of the type of player we have quite a few of. He is extremely talented, technically excellent, intelligent and entertaining, but he is also weak (arguably spineless) and injury prone. He's brilliant on his day and a joy to watch, but unfortunately his day comes round too infrequently, because the rest of the time he's either injured or missing. Ultimately, the reality is that he'll be a top player for any Championship club that doesn't have serious ambitions to get promoted. If you're happy with mid-table then sign Orlandi, because you'll love watching him when he's on form, and you can afford to carry him when he's not because you aren't targeting the top two. But I think, regrettably, he is someone we need to shed in order to use the money on other players who will contribute consistently and over 46 matches.

Spot on.

Except I'd add that he could play for a top championship club, too. Just so long as they had enough surplus cash to pay a luxury player, who only contributed to a third of their games...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here