Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient v Brighton in Toronto

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
SO, I'm in Canada, anyone know of any places that might show this game at 8am over here? Apparently Setanta get all the Sky Sports rights, so I need to go to an 'illegal' place that airs Sky.
Regards.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The only place I can think of that might show it is the Duke of Gloucester on Younge Street:

http://www.toronto.com/bars_clubs/listing/100065

I was in Toronno for Easter in 96 and went with a mate (blue nosed hun) to watch the old firm game, it kicked off at lunch time in Glasgow, the Duke served breakfast to everyone in the bar...think they make a thing of it, not sure if Orient against the Albion has the same allure...give them a call, you might be in luck.

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
The only place I can think of that might show it is the Duke of Gloucester on Younge Street:

http://www.toronto.com/bars_clubs/listing/100065

I was in Toronno for Easter in 96 and went with a mate (blue nosed hun) to watch the old firm game, it kicked off at lunch time in Glasgow, the Duke served breakfast to everyone in the bar...think they make a thing of it, not sure if Orient against the Albion has the same allure...give them a call, you might be in luck.

Cheers, I had tried there. I've settled for the commentry.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Shame on you Juan. "An ILLEGAL place."? I will be contacting your boss tomorrow.

Well I pay lots of bucks for Setanta and they did the dirty by showing Newport against London Irish live instead. So fair's fair. Mind you, I was out working for most of the game so if it had been on I would have been even more frustrated.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
SO, I'm in Canada, anyone know of any pl aces that might show this game at 8am over here? Apparently Setanta get all the Sky Sports rights, so I need to go to an 'illegal' place that airs Sky.
Regards.

You're at least 3000 miles too far west to get Sky signals and Setanta North American didn't carry the game, so there wasn't anywhere to watch it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here