Orient tickets - any news?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Guy infront of me in the ticket office asked this question. The ticket office had a massive queue, to the door, and stated they would all be online Wednesday first as they haven't the man power to sell both Watford and Orient tickets as well as the day to day stuff.
What i was suprised about, was that he was told there would be NO priority.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Guy infront of me in the ticket office asked this question. The ticket office had a massive queue, to the door, and stated they would all be online Wednesday first as they haven't the man power to sell both Watford and Orient tickets as well as the day to day stuff.
What i was suprised about, was that he was told there would be NO priority.

Perhaps because we have the whole of the large stand therefore no issues on priorities as a Tuesday night game ?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Been pay on the day the last few times I've been, see no reason to believe it won't be this time, especially on a Tuesday night.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Rather than starting a new thread, I can't see anything on the club's website about getting tickets in advance for the game at Bristol Rovers. Normally we can pay on the day but can't see anything at all. Anyone know?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Imagine it will be pay on the day, but we will get close to filling it, 3000 in that end on a tuesday night will be electric!!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The last time we played there away in the league we only got about half that stand at the side -
however I think one of the ends was a building site on that day. Reckon we'll get the whole of that stand this time.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The last time we played there away in the league we only got about half that stand at the side -
however I think one of the ends was a building site on that day. Reckon we'll get the whole of that stand this time.

We had it all? Because i had mates on the opposite side to me.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Won't be more than 2,500 Albion there for a Tuesday evening game.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

Well you can't buy home tickets online for the East Stand (you can for their game with Swindon the week after our visit), which would suggest they are keeping the whole stand back for us.... Would be nice if it's pay on the gate to save the hassle for us and the Ticket Office.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports