Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orient fans appeal for Arsenal

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I've always had a soft spot for the O's. Proper football club. Despite their league position, that video is top-notch, Premier League quality satire. Hitting home, brilliantly, not just about Orient's current plight, but the obscenity of bloated, Sky-drenched finances that could in time bring about the destruction of the game we all love.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So they do have a sense of humour then.

Did not see much of that in our hour of need, wanting us docked points that could have seen us drop out the league.

I can't and won't forgive.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Did not see much of that in our hour of need, wanting us docked points that could have seen us drop out the league.

To be fair that was more Barry Hearn than Leyton Orient and their fans.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
No love for Leyton Orient but that WAS very funny and more than a hint of truth in it. The Arsenal fans come across as spoilt brats.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

I have worked with a number of Orient fans and they have all been intelligent, well informed and passionate. I've spent many hours in the home stands at Brisbane Rd with some of them and seen that they also seem to attract some deeply unpleasant and mean-spirited types, maybe they were picked on at school. This latter group were very in evidence in this period and I always saw that Buono character with the mic as their spiritual leader.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Crawley didn't have any sympathy yesterday they beat them 3-0 our little Cox came on as a Sub against his old club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here