bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thanks to the OP for the tip as I didn't receive the email and I almost never visit the official site. I think this is a great deal. I found today was the first time that I actually thought I may enjoy the thought of football again and this has whetted the appetite.

Bring it on!

Four games to watch on Saturday including ours , it’s basically a normal Saturday for my mate in Dallas.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
a two pack of 5l kegs from Harvey's is £49 (works out at 24.50 each)
SOS pack from piglets is £21
sweets £?
Programme £3.50

£49 + cost of the sweets + delivery.

You're not getting screwed.

You need to consider Piglets would be £5 delivery and I would imagine Harveys would be £5 minimum so to purchase separately its pretty much the same :thumbsup:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why Harvey's? Why not Fosters?
I'm out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Looks a fair enough deal to me.

I shall not, however, be taking up the offer since I shall take this opportunity to enjoy my preferred tipple of a tidy red AT A REASONABLE TEMPERATURE.
The reds on the concourses tend to be, amongst other things, a temperature akin to Lapland in December.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why Harvey's? Why not Fosters?
I'm out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bollocks to unnecessary helping out the Macros. Just go to your local shop and get cans at £1 a piece :)

Looks a good deal but not a massive Harveys fan unfortunately. Should have tied up with Gun for a lager / pale ale alternative.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Not too bad if you want all the stuff in the deal, but the Harveys component works out expensive for a 4% beer.

For £15 from the supermarket you can buy 9 pint tin of Adnams Ghost Ship (which is 4.5%) half a dozen quality pies and a bag of sweets for about half that (barring the match programme - that's available on line)

Ghost ship.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
a two pack of 5l kegs from Harvey's is £49 (works out at 24.50 each)
SOS pack from piglets is £21
sweets £?
Programme £3.50

£49 + cost of the sweets + delivery.

You're not getting screwed.

EDIT (I could only find the two pack on the harvey's online store)

But you are buying everything at retail cost so sounds a right rip off to me.

flint

Jul 9, 2003
eastbourne
Only problem is that I cannot order it as he website says it does not know my age and I might be under 18.
This is total crap as my age is. Shown in my membership record and as an old git I have had 2 phone calls during lockdown asking how I was

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
seems like a good idea, if you have family (cough) round to watch a game.

this is supporting two local producers who'll have been struggling through lockdown.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I actually think this is a really smart way for the club to try and generate some matchday revenue. Fair play to them. Not bad value either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here