Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Open top bus Euro celebration parade

Open Top bus parade to celebrate Euro qualification

• Total voters

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
The league is so Competitive, the margins so fine and the gulf between the next 5 or 6 after the established top 5 or 6 is small.

I'd say right now, we've broken into the next best group of clubs outside the established top 6, the second mini league and had a cracking season by getting our noses into the top 6.

But Boehly with his billions with Pochetino will be better, Liverpool will be better, Villa are not going to stand still and will improve, so I don't think its in any way a given we can improve on 6th and will be even harder with Europa, improved PL competition and potentially loss of a couple of key players.

what will be will be.....and that is another brand new journey from zero points, taking in European cities along the way - no less exciting or entertaining, and with us lot still in awe and equally bitching our heads off about our bloody amazing football club!
Uncharted territory. Did anyone expect WHU to reach a final? Why not BHA. My only concern is unless we have enough quality in depth in the squad cpuld our league form suffer. That said im celebrating drinking from a half full glass.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Name the trophy we have just won.
I never said a trophy was won. Its the achievement. We won a play off trophy then dropped and broke it. Who determines what you celebrate and not or whether a trophy should accompany or not. The poll is there to guage opinion.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I do sometimes wonder on what planet the OP actually resides with threads like this

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Uncharted territory. Did anyone expect WHU to reach a final? Why not BHA. My only concern is unless we have enough quality in depth in the squad cpuld our league form suffer. That said im celebrating drinking from a half full glass.
Enjoy it while it lasts and hope that's a long while.

We've been good, we've been shit, we've been very very shit and right now we're very very good.

This present time, will one day be looked back upon as Halycon days.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Bus parades are for trophies only, not finishing above Spurs.
I never said a trophy was won. Its the achievement. We won a play off trophy then dropped and broke it. Who determines what you celebrate and not or whether a trophy should accompany or not. The poll is there to guage opinion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)
Christ, no. Just....no.

We have won f*** all. Merely qualified to play in a compo.

Do you go on an open to bus trip round your town every time you buy a lottery ticket?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
1684703842655.png

AKA tin pot. AND to actual scale, in this helpful diagram.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I hate Weeds United and will be delighted if they go marching on to relegation.¹

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
It has to happen. European qualification - this is the biggest greatest most important achievement that has EVER happened at the club of course league statis survival at Hereford was massive but you wouldn't celebrate with an open bus tour of the city of Brighton and Hove for that, but definitely should this season for the achievements. Get it organised BHA FC before players depart please (and I don't mean on the number 5A)
Yet more trolling.

Go away and support whichever team it is that you do, secure in the knowledge that we will finish the season in a higher position than you will.

I’ve seen you called Leeds, Palace, and Chelsea. Frankly, I don’t care which team it is; it’s clearly not the Albion.

Banned.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
IMG_0194.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here