Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

open farm weekend

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
sorry about the shameless plug ,but this weekend is open farm weekend when farms open there doors to the public . Blackstock Farm in hellingly is open ,it is a new visitor attraction within the sussex weald and this weekend has alive band on both saturday and sunday, if you are interested then please visit the websitewww.blackstockfarm.co.uk. the entry prices for this weekend are £1 children £2 adults or family of 4 £5 open from 9.30am.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I like a bit of farm action. Nice as they are I don't care too much for the pigs and cows and that but I do like a good farm shop with cheeses. Thanks for the heads up.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
attractions include live band, home cooked food and bbq, huge farm shop, kids outdoor play area, kids electric jeeps, pony rides,tractor rides, horse and cart rides, picnic area,plus many animals and wildfowl.
blackstock farm is set in some glorious countryside with lovely views its well worth a visit.
sat nav setting bn27 4hf

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
attractions include live band, home cooked food and bbq, huge farm shop, kids outdoor play area, kids electric jeeps, pony rides,tractor rides, horse and cart rides, picnic area,plus many animals and wildfowl.
blackstock farm is set in some glorious countryside with lovely views its well worth a visit.
sat nav setting bn27 4hf

I'm really really sorry but what has a live band got to do with country life?

D

Deleted User X18H

sorry about the shameless plug ,but this weekend is open farm weekend when farms open there doors to the public . Blackstock Farm in hellingly is open ,it is a new visitor attraction within the sussex weald and this weekend has alive band on both saturday and sunday, if you are interested then please visit the websitewww.blackstockfarm.co.uk. the entry prices for this weekend are £1 children £2 adults or family of 4 £5 open from 9.30am.

Thanks Braders. Crockford is going along.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here