Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only 15 points from the playoffs

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Just spotted this when looking at the table... Considering how every one has ben so inconsistent it's very achievable. If we can average 2 points a game for the remainder of the season then we'd have 68 points which should put us very close to top 6.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Win the next 7 league games in a row, and we can then see how the table looks...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just spotted this when looking at the table... Considering how every one has ben so inconsistent it's very achievable. If we can average 2 points a game for the remainder of the season then we'd have 68 points which should put us very close to top 6.

Don't think it will. I reckon 74-75 points for top 6 this year as there's such a gap between the top and bottom. The good thing is that it probably means that as little as 45-46 will be enought to stay up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

No it's not, we rode our luck today and CMS and Baldock are still not the answer up front. Great result but we looked very lightweight up front before COG came on

Nowhere near out of the woods, we could easily have lost today and not had much reason to complain

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Bolton Wanderers spent the whole of January 2013 in 16th position, yet only lost out to Leicester on the last day of the season for a playoff place. That's sufficient precedent for me to start dreaming again.:D

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is a champions league place out of reach?

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Brilliant result. First game i've got to go to for a while. Play offs no lets consolidate this season and push on the next. I think Houghton will do a great job for us. The only way is up!!

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Think wer`re getting above ourselves we`ve won 5 of the 25 league games we`ve played. If we could win 10 of the next 21 and draw 6 that would give us 62 points,13th position last year. we qualified for playoffs in sixth place with 72 points. We are looking better but are not out of relegation battle yet. I`d be suprised if you can`t still get 80/1 for us to get in playoffs.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Think wer`re getting above ourselves we`ve won 5 of the 25 league games we`ve played. If we could win 10 of the next 21 and draw 6 that would give us 62 points,13th position last year. we qualified for playoffs in sixth place with 72 points. We are looking better but are not out of relegation battle yet. I`d be suprised if you can`t still get 80/1 for us to get in playoffs.

Or 3 of the last 3

If we win 21 out of 21 that will give us 89 points.

#MejonaDoesMath

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The Brentford game will be key. If we can start winning our home games who knows......

Unlikely though it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here