Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

online tv?

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
is there any websites out there that i can watch sky sports? thanks to virgin/sky i dont have sky sports news anymore and with the cricket world cup coming up i was wondering if i can watch sky sports online??? please help TA :)

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But that would be illegal. :ohmy:

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
thanks guys!! :D:bowdown:

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
You can watch their live scoreboard thing on their website. It's better than their TV one because you don't have to hear the annoying mutants speak.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
??? There is english commentary as well and i'm pretty sure that watching live football with foreign commentary is better than a scoreboard.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I have just watched Man U V Lille on tinternet (utd were pants i am afraid but through)

Paid one off payment by Paypal........£7.99 to access most Euro-games and all Premiership and Championship and lots of other games world wide.............games are about 2 minutes behind and i could'nt find an English commentry and had to settle for chinese..........hey - ho ......the picture quality was good though.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Snoobs`Seagull said:
??? There is english commentary as well and i'm pretty sure that watching live football with foreign commentary is better than a scoreboard.

Sorry, I meant if he only had SSN in the past and not SS1 etc he'd only have had the scoreboards and updates and one minute coverage here and there rather than the whole game/match live, and that the online scoreboard and commentaries without those morons was better than the SNN version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here