Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Online Tickets - block allocations

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Hi Insider,
Firstly - thanks for coming on here and providing fans a decent Q&A service for the fans! :thumbsup: It's much appreciated.

On a slightly negative note i'd like to know exactly how the club designate their seating "block" system. I decided yesterday to take my other half to her first brighton game (after much persuading i may add!) against colchester today. I ordered my tickets online yesterday afternoon and opted for the "south stand centre block H to B".
When i collected my tickets today, i looked at them and noticed we were seated in block J! I tried questioning my seats with the collection booth but i got fobbed off and told my tickets were correct.
Had i known i was going to be seated in J i'd have chosen the cheaper option online of the "south stand wings" section.

I personally can't afford a season ticket so have to buy tickets "as and when" i can... however it feels as though the club are trying to rip me off! How is it possible to pay for one section and end up sitting in a different (and cheaper also) section?

Apologies for the rant; but i feeled ripped off and i'm starting to wonder if the club care about the fans these days.

Regards,
Andy

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Apologies regarding the tickets being in J block. Currently the system does not allow choice of seats (although that is one aspect under review), but as pointed out on another thread, you can refresh the screen at the point of allocation. Currently, the only way of choosing your seats is by purchasing in person or over the phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here