Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You joke, but...

1. I spoke to the club about fan-facing systems over a year ago.

2. I alerted the club to an issue on the site that allowed me to buy as many tickets as I wanted this morning. I had well over £2000.00 of tickets in my basket, covering all the available seats in blocks F and G in the WSU. They've fixed that one now.

The power of NSC never ceases to amaze me TBF. For all the binfests it appears to be a counselling service, the Yellow Pages, a ticket agency and a software consultancy all in one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I made three separate purchases. Two tickets to print have arrived exactly 2hrs 20 mins after the confirmation e-mail. The other, which I was only able to book 40 minutes after the others, not arrived yet.

I've waited two hours and 50 minutes for my email so far.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Three and a half hours here. Maybe they do an overnight batch run for email generation, he says hopefully. Or more likely its just crapped out.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You joke, but...

1. I spoke to the club about fan-facing systems over a year ago.

2. I alerted the club to an issue on the site that allowed me to buy as many tickets as I wanted this morning. I had well over £2000.00 of tickets in my basket, covering all the available seats in blocks F and G in the WSU. They've fixed that one now.

Jeez - that's what in the IT world they call a "show-stopper".

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
I had to change the owner of my sons ticket to him and not me then I could buy both his and my ticket!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know about the "Queue it" system........

Seems more like "far-Queue" [it]

That's pretty unfair. The 'Queue-It' system (which is a separate thing to the actual ticket site) actually worked really well.

You try to get on, get given a virtual place in the queue, enter your e-mail address, then close the window and get on with your day. then when its your turn, they e-mail you a link, that you click to go straight in at the front. That all worked seamlessly as far as I saw. Its just that once you got to the ticket site there were issues...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Fools and charlatans.

I think they tried to get me to hire them once

Seriously though, I finally after 8 attempts managed to purchase tickets. The trail of pain was

1) the queue message system not working
2) getting in but with the wrong type of browser, my fault for using the uncommon Internet Explorer type
3) getting in but not seeing my tickets
4) reading the ctrl f5 thing and finally getting them
5) the system not recognising my daughter despite her being a season ticket holder
6) assigning random personal details to my profile that I couldn't change
7) finding I could add her only when going to checkout but then payment authorisation rejected despite funds being available
8) purchase completed with same card previously rejected

I would say that apart from the payment one which is more likely the bank issue, all the others are poor usability and technical design

Luckily we are piloting it on a small game eh?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
My guess is this new ticketing system is yet to "tested" (Hee hee) with the Season Ticket Software hence purchases will not be loaded on to the card. Should be fun come season ticket renewal time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports