Online FIFA 10 NSC League (PS3)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Sussexman, am I allowed to laugh? Not quite sure how I managed that!:ohmy: great game though, replay should be a cracker if that was anything to go by

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Sussexman, am I allowed to laugh? Not quite sure how I managed that!:ohmy: great game though, replay should be a cracker if that was anything to go by

great game mate don't know how you pulled that off but fair play to you all over me second half, look forward to replay at your place :thumbsup:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
great game mate don't know how you pulled that off but fair play to you all over me second half, look forward to replay at your place :thumbsup:

Oi't, Sussexman, I keep messaging you to play me. Are you saving me for the end or summin'? :wave:

Scott29

May 11, 2008
Hove
'scoob2989' is my online name, i'd love an invite to see how good some of you lot are. hopefully play some of you soon.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
i've seen your results,running scared lol, no sorry mate not ignoring you just always doing summit else when you inviter but will play soon

(reply to samhale)

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton

Honestly thought that was game over being 2-0 down at half time, will admit to a bit of head mental action when that 3rd goal went in at the end of injury time, look forward to the replay too :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I stopped going on last few days as no one evergoes on! want a game? tipplebha

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
f*** lost connection! Was becoming a good game too! Add me as a friend wouldn't mind playing you another day. (sussexman) that is. None of you other loosers! :p

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
f*** lost connection! Was becoming a good game too! Add me as a friend wouldn't mind playing you another day. (sussexman) that is. None of you other loosers! :p

was enjoying it too despite jerky gameplay :laugh: will add you :thumbsup:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Coming on now if you still want a game!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports