Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One thing you like about Graham Potter

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Well you say that... what did Southgate, McClaren and Allardyce achieve? (Relegation, for 2 of them).

Barring any career mishaps, I think GP is nailed on to be an England manager one day, and he’d probably be very good at it. Not for a good while yet hopefully.

I don't think it's seen as a promotion to leave a PL club and become England manager now.

Certainly it won't be a promotion financially.

My bet is that no current serving PL manager will give up their post for England for decades to come

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Stylish expansive free-flowing football that attempts to win the game with more goals rather than boring the opposition to death.

Finishing aside, it's almost always been a pleasure to watch.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Could it not be some people just think he’s a good manager for us?

Absolutely, I think he's pretty good overall but a few people seem to have a near messiah complex both here and further afield. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just find it a bit surprising as he doesn't ooze charisma.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Absolutely, I think he's pretty good overall but a few people seem to have a near messiah complex both here and further afield. Nothing wrong with that by the way, just find it a bit surprising as he doesn't ooze charisma.

judge him only by his character; for thine is subtle and unpresumptuous

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I like him for his genuinity, comes across as a very honest person, always seems to have the players backs and they all, him included, are part of a team. I like how he comes across when giving his press conferences and especially when he was interviewed by young supporters a few games ago when he tried to answer these young people's questions as honestly as possible and gave them the same respect as he would any journalist from the mainstream media.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I take the piss constantly it’s kind of amusing to many are like coiled springs :)

I clearly misinterpreted your previously shared views. It's great to know that you're really just another fun loving member of the Potter Express.

Justice, it's great to finally have you onboard.

Let's all enjoy together the best young squad and best football that our club have ever produced.

#Justice4Justice
#HesJustANaughtyBoy
#PotterIn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here