• One point gained

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 205 82.7%

• Total voters

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
We were the better team, far more shots, more shots on target.
Their goalkeeper was the man of the match. They seemed to me (I don’t consider myself an expert on defensive strategy) to be organised and resolute in defence.
They needed the win more than us. They didn’t get it.
It’s disappointing not to win, we should have won, but they didn’t win.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Even with the game in hand they're still 2 games away from overtaking us both of which they have to win , so logic suggests it's a point gained .

Can't keep blaming Potter , the players themselves have to take some of the blame for the lack of goals scored to created chances made they work on every day .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder how many Manure fans tonight are saying “we should be beating teams like Sheffield United.

It’s a funny old game, football.... as Jimmy Greaves used to say.

And as the great French philosopher, Jean-Paul Sartre, once said..... see below

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I wonder how many Manure fans tonight are saying “we should be beating teams like Sheffield United.

It’s a funny old game, football.... as Jimmy Greaves used to say.

And as the great French philosopher, Jean-Paul Sartre, once said..... see below

I wonder how many Man Utd fans tonight are saying “we really should win at least one game at home in over a year?”

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I wonder how many Man Utd fans tonight are saying “we really should win at least one game at home in over a year?”

The point I was making was just about this match.

Yes we’ve played some rubbish. We’ve had some bad luck - they mentioned tonight on the commentary that we are the only Premier League Team to have lost to a goal scored after the final whistle had gone.... and yes I do realise that we still would not have won that particular match.

We should have won tonight, but I would consider that getting rid of Mr Potter would do more harm than good. It’s happened in the past that a new way of playing has taken months to settle in. We are capable of demolishing teams...... just a pity it doesn’t happen more often. Given time maybe it will.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The point I was making was just about this match.

Yes we’ve played some rubbish. We’ve had some bad luck - they mentioned tonight on the commentary that we are the only Premier League Team to have lost to a goal scored after the final whistle had gone.... and yes I do realise that we still would not have won that particular match.

We should have won tonight, but I would consider that getting rid of Mr Potter would do more harm than good. It’s happened in the past that a new way of playing has taken months to settle in. We are capable of demolishing teams...... just a pity it doesn’t happen more often. Given time maybe it will.

Months!!!

You know its been nearly 2 years!

I went through all last year thinking we were unlucky and our luck would change.

Now I'm past that and looking for reasons because its gone on too long for luck to be a factor.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]’s tracker says it’s two dropped, as does an xG score line of 2.29 - 0.51. That’s good enough for me.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Two dropped. We should have won and played well enough to except for Trossard and Maupay in front of goal. We're better than Fulham as we showed and will finish above them.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Two dropped but it's a far better result for us than them.

We had the chances to win and they never really threatened until that Dunk block right at the end. Frustrating, but we're pretty much where we were before this round of fixtures started.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Fulham are in decent form.
After the first 5 minutes I wa sconcerned that they were going to boss the game and we would be holding on for a draw..
But we turned that round completely and showed who is the better team, comfortably.
It's a shame we didn't play them in the first 5 games or so, we would have absolutely humped them.

I've voted a point gained because it was a better point for us than them.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I hope they’ve stocked up on post it notes and sharpies at Lancing
55f7e009e638cd30264e40c56fe0f40f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Months!!!

You know its been nearly 2 years!

I went through all last year thinking we were unlucky and our luck would change.

Now I'm past that and looking for reasons because its gone on too long for luck to be a factor.

Potter has been in charge just over a season and a half....... I hear what you’re saying. I just haven’t reached that stage.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's like meeting a really hot woman, absolutely beautiful to look at, gets you all excited, and when you get her home you find out she is wearing a chastity belt. The lack of end product leaves you frustrated.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The single point of itself is not a disaster, but in all honesty that was two dropped. We should have had 3 in the first half and a couple more in the second. Cannot fault the commitment, positive intent and box to box play but hells bells won't somebody just get the ball in the effing net!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here