Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] One point gained or two points dropped?

Was Wolves a point gained or two dropped?

• One point gained

Votes: 234 83.3%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 47 16.7%

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
A point gained. First half they were much better than us and could have have easily gone 2 or 3 nil up by the time they scored.

Entertaining end to end game against a far better side than Arsenal - a draw was the only fair result.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
A point gained. We could have won, we could have lost but again we went toe to toe with a team that has us crapping our pants in both games last season. Yes I know we got 4 points but we were completely outclassed in both games, we weren’t today, apart from by Traore

Thought Traore was one of the best players I've seen at the Amex in a long time! They looked like scoring every time he got the ball.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A point gained, Wolves were decent....

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
They were the better side in the 2nd half and looked the more likely team to score were it not for the 'taking one for the team' tackles.

Happy with a point against a side that was the best outside the top 6 last season and which has performed well at European level.

And this is exactly where we could be in a couple of transfer windows time with Potter's style of play.

Evidently the Wolves fans didn’t like our style of play and compared it to their time under Mick McCarthy!!!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
What the f........ are you on about.

Have you been on the beer???

I think "sorry not you Mouldy" was a clue there, I quoted the wrong post. so that's why I apologized,

perhaps you should re read post 18 ! I edited it at 19,50 to say sorry. which was 50 minutes before you replied :smile:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That has been reported on here in recent days by many so why didnt GP realise that?

What a ridiculous quote. My 13 year old knew how quick and strong he is before the game. Potter was certainly aware. It’s a different thing actually stopping him. I imagine you know how tricky Knockaert is - I’d probably pay money to watch you try and tackle him :lolol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Viewed from before the game: a point gained

Viewed from after the game: 2 points dropped - we completely gifted their second, and largely gifted their first.

Sign Mooy up now. Traore too please.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Sloppy, error ridden, performance, deserving only of a point. Wolves a tad below par as well. They had a home game on Wednesday and an extra day to recover. Little bit of fatigue with some of our boys, I fear. Still a decent result.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:shrug:

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I just don’t understand people saying this is two points dropped.

Battering a very average Burnley team only to concede an injury time equaliser is dropping two points. Wolves threatened us with pace all afternoon and I don’t recall their keeper having a meaningful save to make outside of our goals. Matty Ryan on the other hand kept us in at at 1-0.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter and it’s all opinions but when we try and honestly appraise where we are this year, claiming that this is two points dropped because we happened to lead for ten minutes doesn’t paint an honest or accurate picture.

D

Deleted member 2719

I think "sorry not you Mouldy" was a clue there, I quoted the wrong post. so that's why I apologized,

perhaps you should re read post 18 ! I edited it at 19,50 to say sorry. which was 50 minutes before you replied :smile:

No problem Phoenix, I hardly ever look back in threads so I probably missed it!:thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Entertaining game against a very good side, no points expected on the tracker. Two good goals but some sloppy play leading their second. Definitely some fatigue involved for both teams I think, intensity dropped after 60/65 mins. Point gained for me - at 1-0 down we were comfortably second best.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
What a ridiculous quote. My 13 year old knew how quick and strong he is before the game. Potter was certainly aware. It’s a different thing actually stopping him. I imagine you know how tricky Knockaert is - I’d probably pay money to watch you try and tackle him :lolol:

giphy.gif

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Points dropped at home is always what it is. Points dropped.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Copied and pasted from a Wolves supporting friend of mine.

I think we got away with a point and am delighted with it on play. Both teams though are delighted with their league positions to where we once were. Take a point all day everyday on the performance today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here