Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One Off Skint Shirt Auction for REMF

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Hello all,

Yesterday I managed to get hold of one of the One Off Team Mates Skint Shirt which will be worn on Saturday against League 1 Champions Swansea City.

As was kind of put about before NSC crashed, we are going to auction one off it generated enough interest.

We have 2 options.
Auction it on here with the money/shirt being exchanged on Saturday as it is the last chance probably to meet up before the season ends?

Or I put it on ebay and do it that way?

What do people think.

I am giving the shirt to Tommy Elphick on Saturday morning and he will get the team/squad to sign the shirt.

I cant take photos of it, as its not been signed yet, but as my Facebook buddies will know, I do have the shirt

So bid away, and maybe get the auctioned finished by 10am on Saturday morning?

If not I will put it on ebay on friday night about 6pm

As always the money raised will go to REMF

Happy Bidding

Brett x

Edit - THE AUCTION WILL CLOSE AT 5.00 PM ON FRIDAY 9 MAY

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Whichever way is decided the money will go to a good cause, perhaps an announcement could be made at the game on Saturday directing interested parties to either here or EBay. Only disadvantage of presenting it at the game is that it might put off someone bidding who is unable to make it, plenty who post on here are at best irregular attendees at Withdean.

Anyway, nice work.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I will post pictures of it signed on saturday evening once its done.
It seems to tight a schedule to get the auction up and running properly and finished fairly before kick off on Saturday.

Anyways, for those that dont know what the shirt looks like, heres some photos

n641880531_2850977_6338.jpg

n641880531_2850978_6693.jpg

n641880531_2850979_6982.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
methinks a bigger audience / bid may be achieved, with an announcement at the match. - lastskinkshirt.com or similar?

i could try, but as I cant get the shirt signed til Saturday morning, it will be hard to set up a website without any photos of the shirt.

I dont really know too much about setting up websites either is another flaw to the plan

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett

As ever you are a legend

£ 210

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Friday 9th May 5 pm

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£25 .....( twenty five pound)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its not one of those auctiosn where the lowest unique bid wins Dave!!

Ah

well i can guarantee you that I will pay you the £25 on Saturday......surely that must count for something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here