Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] One Monkey Left: RIP Mike Nesmith

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Someone's pissing about with his Wikipedia page with poor taste edits about the cause of his death.

When I checked about five minutes ago it said he had died from a gunshot wound to the head which shocked me as I hadnt previously read that anywhere else. I then checked national media to verify whether it was newly disclosed information and found nothing to confirm this. I went back to the Wikipedia page and in that couple of minutes it had been re-edited to say he had died peacefully as per the national media reports.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What am I doing, hanging 'round?

RIP

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Whilst Stepping Stone is their masterpiece, Nesmith was the real talent of the band. He wrote hits for others including the Mod icon P.P. Arnold and this corker

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Talented guy in his own right and Rio certainly memorable. It’s the quirky Monkees singles that stick out for me such as the one I’m posting here - as well as Cheer Up Peter Reid of course!

RIP Mike

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
My wife said she would leave me due to my obsession with the Monkees. I thought she was joking till I saw her face and now I believe her! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here